MixedMedia Layout Remember

Hello my dear blog-readers......

we have here in The Netherland rain, wind and frosty-air...
I love it!!!
It`s candel and cockle stove time...with a glas of red wine...
Or scrap-time...
Anyway....

The challenge blog Words&Paintery has their first Anniversary.
CONGRATS ladies.
Here you can read about the blog.

I have made a layout from my kids Jasper and Mia for this challenge.
With a photo from my mobile phone.
White cardstock as background.
Monarch orange and magenta hue from Archival Ink for my stamp-work.
Stencil-work with acrylic Gold.
Lindy Stamp Gang Spray marigold yellow orange and alpine ice rose for the background.

                       Remember


here is a close up for you...









This is the beautiful colour board for the first Anniversary month.
Gold, pink and orange. WOW, I like it!!
Thank you ladies from Words&Paintery for the colour board.





For now...Enjoy the Autum day...And your time in the scrap-room.
Thank you so much for visiting today.
Have a nice day...
Hugs Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout