Thursday, August 20, 2015

My girl.......Layout

Hello everyone.......

I hope your day is going well......
We have here in The Netherlands fantastic weather.
I worked today in my garden, I love the feeling from ground an my hands....

But now....as a start my post for today.
I have made a layout for the challenge from Sketchabilities, Sketch #145.
Click here for more info about the blog.

On the photo my daughter Mia as little girl.

                                                         My girl....


Here is the Sketch...



Thank you so much for visiting today my blog.
Have a nice day....
Hugs Heike

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic interpretation of the sketch! cute photo as well. Thank you for playing along at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Heike, ich bin froh, dass Du wieder da bist ;-) Du hast so süßes LO kreiert und es passt genau zu dem Sketch. Wirklich eine fabelhafte Interpretation. Liebe Grüße, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...an amazing layout..loved it...Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilites!

    ReplyDelete

Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute einmal wieder ein Layout was ich mit dem Farbspray von Lindy`s Stamp Gang gemacht habe. Hier kommt Ihr zu dem...