Monday, August 17, 2015

Dad....MixedMedia Layout

And again,

I have fun in my studio.....

I have made a layout  for a challenge from the blog:
The Studio Challenges.
Pleace click here to read about the blog.

This month they have a fantastic Mood Board.
I love the colours....

On the photo you can see my dad as a young man.

                                       Dad....







I started with Gesso for the background on a 30x30 cm paper.
A papercollage is my first layer.
Randomly fill on the papercollage with a palette-knife texture paste white sand.
A now the fun part. Colours, colours, colours......
Ranger Alcohol Ink, Ecoline, Twinkeling H2O`s,
Distress crackel paint and Viva Gold colours as accent.
The paper behind the pic. is from BoBunny.
I covered  with BeeWax from Ranger for the old look.
Handmade flowers.
Pearls, sequin and glas-beads as decoration.



This is the MoodBoard.

Thank you so much for your visiting today.
Thank you so much for your comments.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Heike






4 comments:

  1. Such amazing media work and gorgeous design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't even image the time and effort that went into this beauty! Back to take another look at the plethora of details. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Fantastic page! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute einmal wieder ein Layout was ich mit dem Farbspray von Lindy`s Stamp Gang gemacht habe. Hier kommt Ihr zu dem...