Two of us Scrapbook Layout 13arts#2

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second blog post in January for the company 13@rts.

Once again I played around with an older paper collection Magnolia Dreams and

a new one called Memory Lane. These two paper collection matches perfectly together.

Two of us.




A closer look to my page:
The photo comes from Finnabair photo collection.
My title is from the 12inch by 12inch cardstock word sheet
and sometimes I like to add tiny rosebud flowers to my page.


For my background I used the stencil wings with ornament and the medium
Lots of Rainbow color and Color Glow splatters in rose gold and pink.
I use always for my DIE cutting the 6inch by 6 inch paper pad.





This is my product collage.



I hope you like my design team inspiration.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Until then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout