13@rts November challenge

 Hello and welcome November,

"Autumn is a second 

spring when

every leaf is a flower."

(Albert Camus)

What a beautiful quote to start the new month.

You know a new month also means there is a new challenge on the IG account from 13@rts.

This time with a mood board of the Nothern light, evening fairies light,

mystical forests and fairytale stories.

I was inspired from the Nothern light photo image from the mood board.

And I already knew which paper collection I wanted to use. "Sunrise" from 13@rts.

PEACE...


A closer look to my page.
By zooming on the scrapbook page it looks as if my background paper is gray .
It`s not like this it is actually in a bright blue tone.
But anyway, I wanted to imitate the night sky of the Northern light.
I use therefore lots of 13@rts sprays and Color Glows.
Blue shade sprays are: Pastel blue, Chalk Iindigo, Chalk blue light, Chalk ultramarine,
Green shad sprays are: Chalk celadon, Sap green, Chalk turquoise, Chalk turquise light.
Color Glows are: Amber, Tanzanite, Jadeit and Blue Saphire.




The stencil which I used for the star imitation is Frozen Dreamland from 13@rts.
My medium for the stencil image is : Gel medium with Color Glow Amber.


This is the mood board from the November challenge.



Here are some links to the products which I used on my mixed media layout:


Here are some rules:
Please use at least one product from 13@rts.
Tell us which photo image from the mood board inspired you.
Use the #13artsnov22

Have a wonderful day.
Good luck with the challenge.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout