13@rts October challenge inspiration

 Hello my dear friends,

October already, can you believe it..

"T. Guillemets" says...

OCTOBER, the true heart of Autumn.

The perfect blend of daydream and reality.

What a perfect quote for my favorite season, which I hopefully filled with

lots of hot chocolate, apple cinammon crumble and vanilla scented candles.

Fantastic hours on my craft table and cuddle time with my handsome hubby for our

wood fire place. To see how nature is changing outside and the days are getting shorter

all of this is one of the most enchanting things of my beloved time of the year.

But anyway, lets get to my challenge inspiration for the month of October.



This is the 13arts Mood Board.


Beautiful Autumn colours from green, orange, yellow, brown and cream.

FIND YOUR WAY...


Find your way...

is the title from my October challenge inspiration.

The challenge mood board comes with beautiful Autumn colours.

I love the walnut photo in the top right corner from the mood board as my inspiration 

  I also added a little bit orange inspired from the pumkin photo.

My base paper sheet is from the Bella paper collection from 13arts.

I used lots of embellishments from different paper collection from 13arts

 and fuzzy cutting stamp elements. Beautiful rose buds and red berries also from 13arts

for a 3D effect decoration.

My mediums for the background colouring where Color Glow goldstone and orange Rainbow colour.

To get a more intense and thicker colour I mixed 13arts gel medium with 13arts Color Glow.

This mixture also has the advantage that it is also waterproof.

I hope you like my challenge inspiration for you and you will join us this month.

You know our challenge is only to find on the 13arts IG account 

and there are some rules as well.

You must include our mood board to your entry.

Please add the #13artsoct22 to your entry.

Use at least one product from 13arts.

And last but not least have fun with our challenge.

Here are some links to the products which I used on my scrapbook page:

bella paper collection

Abstract flowers stencil

Black gesso

Goldstone color glow

Garnet color glow

Amber color glow

Orange rainbow

Watercolor

Rosebud

Red berries

Butterfly transparency

Thanks for your visite today.

Until then...

Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout