13arts July challenge

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to the IG challenge from 13arts.

Here is the link to the 13arts store:

https://13arts.pl/

I created for you as inspiration an art journal cover, which is a gift for a special friend.

I added lots of left over products from different projects to this cover.

I think that this kind of small projects are perfect for left over papers and embellishments.

Art factory.


I used the paper collection Magnolia Dreams

I used lots of 3D effect products:

I used 13 arts mediums:

I used embellishments, chipboards and folie.

My photo is from pixabay.

Here is the mood board for the July challenge.



I think you know by now that the challenge is only to find on the 13arts IG site.

                              Please add the #13artsjul22 to your post.

                             Tell us which product from 13arts you use on your project.

                             Add the challenge mood board  to your post.

                             And last but not least have fun..

                            Good luck with the challenge.

                            Until then...

                             xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout