Scrap Fx blog post May #1

 Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my first blog post in the month of May for the company Scrap Fx Australia.

I have for you as inspiration one scrapbook layout and two art journal pages.

So let`s start with my scrapbook layout.

Every step of the journey is the journey.


A closer look to my page:



I started my layout on a paper sheet from 13arts called: Travel the world,

which I covered with clear gesso first.

After that I decided to make a white-wash on the paper background with white gesso

and a little bit water.

My next step was stamping and stencil work with Archival Ink and Scrap Fx stamps and stencil.

After that I did my paper layering behind the photo. I also decided this time to create

a scrapbook layout without 3D effect. That means no art-stones glitter and pearls.

Only transparency and chipboard from ScrapFx as my decoration.

My next inspirations are two art journal pages.

Circus de ScrapFx is my first one.


A closer look to my page:

I`ve been always looking to create something different with products.
This is what I love,  to challenge myself.
Here on this art journal page I used the gears collage paper
from ScrapFx to create something playful.
I had this art dolls from Mischief Circus in my stash
and voila an idea was born...just like that!!



My second art journal page is a little bit different in color combination and theme.


A closer look to my page:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout