More than Words May challenge "Perfect and Sketch"

 Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my dt member inspiration for the challenge blog More than Words.

Here is the link to MTW:

https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

I created for the April challenge a beautiful SKETCH. 

 our creative challenge is the SKETCH

and our word challenge is PERFECT



This is my dt member inspiration an art journal page.





 I had a PERFECT day when I created this art journal page. 
The birds were singing so beautifully and the air outside felt as if it was spring.
So I decided to create a pastel color art journal page in honor of the upcoming spring.
The word PERFECT is glued as a little piece from my dictionary and for the creative challenge I followed the sketch vertical.

I hope you feel a little bit inspired from my art journal page and my SKETCH.

Here are some of our amazing sponsors:

Regional Challenge Winner - Europe 1

(as voted by our DT) 

$25 USD value prize from FABRIKA DECORU

Regional Challenge Winner - Europe 2

(as voted by our DT) 

$25 
USD value prize from MAJA DESIGN

I see you on the blog from MTW.

xoxo

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout