Scrap Fx inspiration, #2

 Hello 

and welcome to my second blog post for the company Scrap Fx Australia.

I created this time a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with a photo of my daughter Mia years ago.

Therefore I used the beautiful stencil: 

Words of Wisdom stencil

one of my favorite stamps:

transparency as embellishments:
 
and the decorative chipboard:
Here is the link to the store from Scrap Fx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Art is anything...



a closer look:


For this page I used the color combination orange, pink and blue with black and white.

What I love about the transparency from Scrap Fx: they are perfect as embellishments

and finishing touch.

Chipboards are a beautiful way to add 3D effects on the page.

I always paint my chiüboard with black gesso first before I add my main color or 

embossing powder. The black paint/ gesso gives more depth and enhances the 3D effect.

For my background paper I used the new paper collection  of 13@rts.

I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products of Scrap Fx.

Have a beautiful day.

xoxo Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout