Normadic Soul Diaries paper bag inspiration #2/2020

Dance to the music of your soul..

Hello lovely blog reader,

"If you cannot teach me to fly,
  teach me to sing." Peter Pan   (JM: Barrie)

How did the March quote inspire me?

First of all, our passion for music and dance. Often it happens that my handsome hubby and I spontaneously swing the dance leg and dance together. Just so fun.

But not only the music from the music box, also the piano music played by my husband fills our house. I love it when he plays and I cook. The table is already covered the candles burning and then the sound of the piano music. An evening cannot better end, right?

But now back to my dt member project. I have a paperbag décorted with stamp images of music. I also used an old music DIE from Tim Holtz and music design washi tape.
As colors I used Distress Ink, Lindys spray and colored embossing powder.
Metall embellishments from the dollar store here in The Netherlands.

My photo image is from: pixabay free photo images.

Dance with me...









For the March IG challenge are fantastic sponsors!
1. @lindysgang $25 voucher for the online store.
2. @theparadisecorner 50Euro mixed media kit.
3. @latiendadelasmanualidades 25Euro voucherfor the online store.
4. @dusty_attic goodie bag.
5. creative_corner 25Euro voucher for the online store.
6. dies_fantasy 25Euro voucher for the online store.
7. @creativeembellishments $25 gift card.

Awesome right!!

Here are the rules for the March challenge on IG.
1. create a new project for the challenge.
2. your project must be an ART JOURNAL or PAPER BAG.
3. Use only the colors from the mood board.(white, black, gold, silver and copper are nutral colors)
4. For the creative challenge you must include the MUSIC ELEMENT.
5. And last but not least tell us how the QUOTE you inspired, or add the quote to your project.
6. follow the March wandering stars.
7. follow the sponsors.
8. follow @addi.mahajan and @nueka_ _
9. use the #NSDmar20 and tag us @nomadicsouldiaries.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'NOMADIC SOUL DIARIES -MARCH- Art Journal Dance to the the music or Paper Bag of your SOUL. MUSIC ELEMENT'


I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with this amazing IG challenge.

Here is the Link to NSD: https://www.instagram.com/nomadicsouldiaries/

Have a beautiful day.
Until then.
xoxo Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout