More Than WordsDesign Team Inspiration #February 2020

Hello everyone,

today it`s my turn to inspire you with a scrapbook layout

for the February challenge on the blog from More Than Words.

Here is the link to MTW:

https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

Our February challenge is "RUST for the creative challenge and

                                           "THE PAST for the word challenge.



Awesome challenge right?

I created a scrapbook page in honor to my mother.

Here is my inspiration for you.




How did the word "THE PAST" inspire me?  Actually it was the photo from my mother's past that inspired me to design this layout in honor to her. Because of water damage that we had in our house a long time ago, many photos of my family have been destroyed. In total, I was able to save three original photos of my mother. These photos are now my little treasure from the past. For the creative RUST challenge, I tried to create the effect of rust with the help of acrylic colors: burnt sienna, yellow ochre and orange.

Our prizes are...
MAIN CHALLENGE WINNER


(as voted by our DT)

$50 USD value prize from 2CRAFTY
4 RUNNERS UP

(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

$25 USD value prize from KORA PROJECTS

                               $25 USD value prize from LINDY'S GANG

                                                 $25 USD value prize from MINTAY 


                                  $25 USD value prize from SCRAPMATTS


RANDOM WINNER
(picked at random from all eligible entries)

$25 USD value prize from THOMPSON'S CRAFT SUPPLIES
MYSTERY WINNERS
(hand picked by our Admin team - two entries not in our Top 5,
but that have that special something that captured our attention)

$25 USD value prize from 49 AND MARKET
$25 USD value prize from MINTAY

SPECIAL GUEST DESIGNER
One participant, with a high number of votes and handpicked by our Admin team, 
will be invited to be our April, 2020 Special Guest Designer.

Thank you so much for your visit.
I hope you feel a little bit inspire to create and play with us.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout