Scrap Fx Australia DT Member Post #2Jan2020

Hello my dear blog reader,

can you believe it: the first month of 2020 is already over... time flies so fast.

I had a beautiful month filled with lots of happiness and laughter.

We had a proud moment in January.
Our second son, Joshua finished his study with a very good degree.
Well done, son !!




But anyway I will inspire you with a scrapbook layout and an art journal page.

Let`s start.

Memory...


For people who are new on this blog, I really love to create with lots of black color. I love the dramatic of this beautiful color. I know there are lots of artists who are afraid of this color and they called this color a No-Go color but for me that is a Go-Go color.
I started my art journal page in one of my altered art journaling books, which was actually an old history book.
My first color is always black gesso.
Black stands for a sensation of color and brightness. Black is an uncolored color. I know that many people think that the color black is always the same, that is not the case, it is based on the mixing ratio of the primary colors. There are 149 words for the color black in the German language and 30 words in the English language. Awesome and fascinating, right!!

A quote from Munia Khan,(she is an author in poetry, born 1981) over the color black:

                                "All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide
                                     like the moon cannot stop oceanic tide;
                                     but a hidden star can still be smiling
                                   at night`s black spell on darkness, beguiling."


some close up photos.



The color black is always a little bit picking through the layers of color, I really love this effect.


One of my favorite stencil from Scrap Fx is: Flower Bud Stencil in the photo above


Transparency sheets from ScrapFx are perfect for highlights and finishing touches.
There are lots of designs. You should really go to visit the page of Scrap Fx once. I'm sure you'll find something there that you need.


My next inspiration is a  grunge- abstract scrapbook page, with a photo from pixabay free photo images.
I used 7 Dots studio paper which I colored randomly with yellow and black acrylic color.
After that I glued the photo and the beautiful collage rise paper from ScrapFX, designed from Michelle Logan on my background
A little bit scribbeling with a black and white posca pen, stamping with Archival black jet Ink.
Tim Holtz small talk stickers and my layout was done.

Behind the paper curtains...



Please my dear blog reader use this link for visiting ScrapFx:

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/


I used from ScrapFx:

Sketchings No. 1 by Michelle Logan sketching nr.1 design by Michelle Logan

Typeface collage papertypeface collage paper

Journey stampjourney stamp



Loopy Script stamploopy script stamp

Pods stamppods stamp

Bookprint transparencybookprint transparency

Art Deco stencilart deco stencil

Flower Buds stencilflower buds stencil

Lovely blog reader thank you so much for coming back to my blog post.
I really appreciate your visit.
Have a beautiful day.
Hugs and kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-