Scrap Fx dt member post

Hello everyone,


  Nice, that you are here to visit  my blog post for the company Scrapfx Australia.

   Here in Europe, autumn has arrived and delights us with everything it has to offer. Rain, falling leaves, wind, cold and frosty days. For me it is the most beautiful time of the year. It is the last deep inhalation of nature before it falls into winter sleep.

  Maybe it's also because I love sitting near the burning fire, lighting the candles, in my hand a hot cup of chocolate with marshmallows. Yummy.

 Inspired by the colors of nature I have created a layout with little white on the background. I found it doesn't quite match the bold colors of autumn. My thought was that I use darker colors on the bottom of the layout going upwards light colours, in the middle bright and bold colours so as turquoise and yellow as a symbol of the last sun rays of the year.

  First, I stamped a stamp background. I used StazOn Ink for this. StazOn Ink is waterproof and does not need to be dried with the heat tool. I used as background paper Ranger Glossy special paper. Afterwards, I applied several layers of liquid acrylic paints, from the company Golden and Schmincke. After that I added accents with Inktense Blocks of Derwent. The Inktense Blocks become waterproof after drying with the heat tool. Here and there the stamped background shines through the translucent colours.I absolutely love this technique.

  Short note: this technique works the best on special stamp paper.

Here is my layout.

                 Together...


My photos are from Finnabair and Tim Holtz. I photographed the photos with the setting sephia and then copied them again. Then I added clear Gesso from 13@arts. I did this because I wanted to paint some parts of the pictures with the Big Brush pen. But what I like the most about this technique. is the overexposure.






After that I decided to make the next creative step with the stencil of Scrapfx, metal foil from the dollar store and  sticky embossing powder from Ranger. Then I added on  my chipboard and silhouette from ScrapFx Secial Effect Patina Paint from Cosmic Shimmer. Lots of embellishments from my stash and pieces of ScrapFx transparency as finshing touch.
Done!!
Here is the link to Scrap FX store where you can find all the beautiful products which I used:


Blossom Stem Stamp

Blossom Stem Stamp
Chevron Panel Stamp

Chevron Panel stamp
Chicken Wire Stamp
Chicken Wire Stamp
Circles & Squares Stamp


Circles & Squares stamp


Number Crunch Stamp
Number Crunch stamps
Round & Pound Stamp
Round & Round stamp
Orb Stamp
Orb stamp
Art Deco Stencil
Art Deco stencil
chipboard
Together phrase
Flower Arrangement black silhouette
Flower Arrangement BLACK
Family Transparency
Family transparency

My dear creative friends, many thanks for your comment and visit, I would be happy if you are back  for my second blog post. Until then I wish you  a wonderful creative time. 
xoxo 
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout