Scrap Fx dt member post.

Hello, hello, hello...

how are you my dear blog follower?

Are you ready for my second dt member post for

Scrap Fx Australia? Here is the link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

Once in a time I have the  feeling to create a layout, again on design paper.

I created on Graphic 45`s paper collection "couture".

Follow your heart!!


I have decided that an old fashion photo from Channel perfectly matches with the beautiful paper collection.


Here you can see what I have done with the beautiful chipboard from Scrap Fx.
1. Cover the whole chipboard with white gesso.
2. Add Versamark Ink and cover with yellow enamels embossingpowder. Melt with Heat Tool.
3. Repeat this step.
4. Add dots with a posca pen. The posca pen is fluid acrylic colour and stays on embossingpowder.
5. The leave is a stamp from Scrap Fx, which I first stamped with Distress Ink.
    After that I cutted the leave out and embossed the leave with one of my favorite embossing folder.


The steampunk butterfly is also from Scrap Fx Australia.
I also used the same products for the steampunk Butterfly.


The beautiful mandala flower is done  with black gesso and after that I embossed with WOW embossingpowder.


The flower behind the turquise mandala flower  is embossed with two layers WOW red
embossingpowder, then a little bit white. and for the finshing touch Posca pen in the colour coral.

It was fun to make a scrapbook layout with design paper after such a long time!!

Of course I am not ready yet...

I created for you as inspiration two art journal pages on A4 watercolour  paper.

You know me already, right? I love white spaces on my pages.


This page is super easy...
1. Stamp all the black stamp images on the center of the page with Versafine black Ink.
2. Cover the stamp images with WOW black embossingpowder and melt with the Heat tool.
3. Add bold colour spray to the page.
4. Stamp a word images with Distress Ink using ghost stamping technique
5. Add a focal point, three black silhouette flowers and a title.
6. Finish with black acrylic colour as finishing touch and mark making with a posca pen.


And last but not least....
I created a stencil and stamp background, art journal page
in the colour- combo purple and yellow.

This is what I use from Scrap FX:
Please go to this link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/
Petals & Leaves stampsPetals & Leaves stamps
Blossom Stem Stamp
Blossom stem stamp




Number Crunch stampsNumber Crunch stamps

Zebra Circles stencilZebra Circles stencil

                               
                                Forestry stencilForestry stencil

Triangle Pentagons stencil Triangle Pentagons stencil

And the chipboards:
Butterfly scissor
Flower Posy
Daisy Flower
Bunch of Flowers black

This was my blog post for today.
Enjoy your day.
xoxo







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout