ScrapFx dt member blogpost

Hello my dear blogreader,

after my creative weekend in Germany I feel so inspired.

I have so many ideas that I do not know where to start.

I would like to spend the whole day at my crafting table.

That is not possible!!..but wait..why not?

No more children living at home and hubby is at work.. well then..

Here I am with my second post for ScrapFx.














This time I created a mixed media scrapbook page with lots of old products from them.

You can still order and buy the products at: www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

I used:
Art Words transparency
Butterflies transparency
Triangle Pentagons stencil
Heart Spray chipboard
Scrawl Hearts chipboard
Almond Leaves chipboard
Chicken Wire Stamp
Circles & Squares stamp
Fairy stamp

I also used:
Lindys spray, colour shimmer dust, Versafine ink,
gold flakes, glitter, cambric, embossingpowder,
Poscapen.
Free photo images from Google.

So my dear blogreaders, I hope I could inspire you a bit?
Have a beautiful day.
Until then.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout