Scrap Fx May DT member project

Hello my dear blog readers,


it is time to show you my first post for the May blog Scrap FX Australia.

All about beautiful stamps, silhouette and transparency.

I am so in love with this products ..... that is the reason why I create

third layouts... LOL!!

I like and prefer minimalistic embellishments.


Okay, lets start:


My first page is done on a Yupo Background paper.
For the coloring I used Archival Ink and Alcohol Ink.



My second page is on cardstock paper.
For my coloring I used Amsterdam and Old Holland acrylic.
For my stamp work I used Archival Ink.


My third layout is also on Yupo paper.
My coloring is done with Infusions from Paperartsy
and I used Archival Ink for stamping.

I used from Scrap FX:
   
Square stamp

Circle Collage stamp

Stiching stamp

Grosgrain & Dots stamp

Mandala stamp

Squared stamp


Art Word transparency


Mandala transparency


Art Phraes transparency


Wire Flower silhouette


Heart Explosion stencil.



Okay my dear followers, this was my first post for the month May.

Thanks for visiting today my blog.

xoxo
Heike


Here is the Link to Scrap FX:
http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout