scrap fx dt member project

Hello my dear blog readers,

how are you?

My husband and I decided to live minimalistic. Four weeks ago we started our new adventure.

We reduced our household, our books, our clothing, our clutter...

according to the style of Marie Kondo.

Before you ask.. Oh , Heike and your scrap/craft/things?

Now, Marie says "keep what brings joy into your life"

and that my dear readers is definitely my scrap-room with all the nice things in it!!

But anyway...

I have for you my second dt post for Scrap fx Australia.

I created another page in my vintage fabric art journal book.




I used for this page:

Dream transparency


Journey stamp


Art Deco Panel stamp


Harlequin Stamp


Surfer silhouettes


Precious Angel chipboard


Heart Flower Frame


How I made this page...

1.  I added clear gesso.
2.  I glued vintage paper and tissue paper with Mod Podge on my page.
3.  I colored my page with pink, orange and black waterproof Ink.
4.  I added wasi tape.
5.  I scribbled with Indian ink.
6.  I created a fabric paper transparency cluster and I sewed everything together.
7.  I colored my chipboard and glued gold folie on it.
8.  I glued my cluster on the page.
9.  I glued my chipboard on the cluster.
10.I glued the silhouette, the word sticker and gold folie on my page.
11. I scribbled with a white pen.

Nice that you have stopped by.
I appreciate it very much..
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout