December More Than Words dt-member inspiration....


The best way to 
SPREAD
Christmas Cheer
is singing loud
for all to hear!!!
Buddy the Elf.

Hello,

and welcome to the last challenge  in 2018 on the blog from More Than Words.

Here is the link to the blog from MTW: morethanwordschallenge


This will be also my last inspiration as MTW dt- member.

My time has come to take a step back, I really enjoyed this time

 to create in a very talented friendly group. Thank you to Di for inviting me

to this group, Heather for all the beautiful comments to my blog post about the MTW challenge,

thank you to my design team colleagues, and last but not least to you, my dear blog readers

for visiting my post for this challenge over the years..


This is our December challenge..

Image may contain: text

Believe and stamping...


No automatic alt text available.

Believe in your creative art!!!

This is actually my motivation sentence for 2019.

I have lots of creative dreams. One of them is to study modern art.

I will combine the study in my own scrapbook layouts and art journal pages.

My aim is to grow in my art.

Stamping is the actual creative challenge.

Now this was easy for me... I stamped a lot on my art journal page, which I love, love, love.

I used on my art journal page: 

Ranger Distress Ink and Oxide.
Prima Finnabair stamp.
LaBlanche Germany stamp.
Lost Coast Stamp UK.
Hero Arts stamp.
Posca pen.
TCW stencil.

Make sure to visit the MTW challenge blog for all the DT member projects.

There are so many fantastic inspirations to see.

My dear blog readers I wish you all the best for the upcoming holiday season.

Until next post.

xoxo
Heike










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout