November Scrap fx DT work

Hello everyone,

welcome to my second DT member inspiration for the company Scrap fx .

Here is the link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

I created for you as inspiration another altered-fabric-paper book page.

I love the transparency and chipboards as finishing touch on my projects.

I also created for you a Halloween layout.

Lets start...





and my Halloween layout.


I used from Scrap fx:
chipboards

Never Forgotten

Antique Oval frame

Art Nouveau Flourish

#beach

Fright Night

stamps

Art Deco Panel stamp

Harlequin Stamp

Lace Corner stamp

Scratchings & Scribble stamp

silhouette
.

Spider Flower BLACK

Surfer silhouettes

transparency

Dream transparency

Feathers & Lace transparency

Tractor & Truck Charts


I also used.
Golden acrylic.
StazOn Ink.
Archival Ink.
Gold folie.
Tim Holtz photo images and word stickers.
Hein design embossing powder.
Posca pen.

I hope you feel a little bit inspired to use some of the awesome

products form Scrap fx on your projects.

Have a beautiful day.

Until next time.

xoxo
Heike






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout