Scrapfx dt member inspiration...



Hello my dear blog reader....

today I want to inspire you to create creatively with the beautiful products from Scrap FX Australia.

Here is the link: .scrapfx.

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/?p=29544&preview=true

As you´ve seen many times on my layouts, I love to cut my photos in small pieces

and work with them creatively.

I used from Scrap fx:

chipboard..

Heart Pin LARGE

String of Arrows LARGE

transparency..

Dream transparency

Tractor & Truck Charts

Waifs transparency

stamp..

Round & Round stamp







I also used: white cardstock, Finnabair orange acrylic,
WOW embossing powder, Faber Castell big brush,
Archival ink black and orange, Viva stamp, 7 Dots Studio stickers.


For my next layout was my color choice the upcoming
Christmas time. Red and green I love this tradition color combination.

I used from Scrap fx: 
chipboard..
 Frilly frame

                              Fairy Delight

                           Capture the Magic

                                                                          stencil..

                          Butterflies stencil

                                                                           stamp..

                         Lace A Loops stamp

                         Loopy Script stamp




I also used: Viva stamp, Archival ink library green, Versafine black ink, white Cardstock,
7 Dots Studio Stickers, Finnabair glitter and red acrylic, Posca black pen, Lindys embossing powder.



for my last layout I used from Scrap fx:
chipboard..

Heart Pin LARGE

# beautiful

Number Set 8

Grid shapes

2018 Year Pack

stamps...

Zip stamp

transparency..

Script transparency

Vision phrase transparency

stencil..

Julia mini stencil






I also used, 7 Dots Studio paper Yuletide, Finnabair black gesso,
Archival Ink purple and black, Lindys spray, white cardstock.

Thank you so much for visiting today my blog.
Until next time.
xoxo
Heike






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout