August Art Playground post

Good morning everyone,

today is my turn to inspire you with my DT member work

for the August challenge on the blog from Art Playground...

Here is the link: artplayground

We have this time a mood board with grey, silver, white and teal colors...
Such a beautiful color combination!!



Our rules:

1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project 
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all!
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until August  31
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )  

Be Authentic"

In the beginning from my scrap booking time I threw away many layouts because I was not happy with the result.
Today I no, that was not right....I did not accept my mistakes...
If you want to be authentic in your art, you have to show the greatness to accept your mistakes.
Only through self-re flexion can on be abel to consciously experience and influence the creative process.
Only then can you become authentic in your art!
Authenticity starts in the heart!!
At some point I was ready to accept my mistakes...and that was the start to grow in my art,
to grow to be authentic.

Art Journal page:







I created a new site in my vintage art journal.

I used for this page:
Prima black gesso and acrylic color.
Galeria white gesso.
Archival ink watering can and aquamarine.
Tim Holtz distress paint tumbled glass and stencil.
LaBlanche Germany stamps.
Stabilo pen.
Versafine ink.




Prizes:





Awesome prizes right!!
I see you on the blog from Art Playground..

xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout