Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017

Scrap The Boys DT layout Dirty

Good morning everyone,

A new month a new challenge by Scrap The Boys with the theme Dirty..

Here is the Link for the challenge blog.

This is my take on the challenge..



I created my layout on a white cardstock.
Acrylic ink and WOW embossing powder for texture.
7Dots studio stickers and a little bit yellow lace for the decoration
and of course black flower wire.



And this is the prize from:



and from:

I see you on the blog from SCRAP THE BOYS..

xoxo Heike

Kommentare:

  1. Gaaf hoor Heike ik vind de kleuren echt super.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gaaf hoor Heike ik vind de kleuren echt super.

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...