Tuesday, September 15, 2015

MixedMedia layout...

Good evening my dear blog reader,

I have made a layout for the September challenge from Words& Paintery...
They have this month a beautiful fall colour-board to play with.
So I took a photo from my son Joshua , which I have made in the last summer days
here in the Netherland.
I love this smile so much.....

Here now my layout..


Here some close ups...




And here is the link for the blog from Words & Paintery.
This is the beautiful colour board for September.


Thank you ladies from Words &Paintery for the challenge.
Thank you so much for your visiting today.
Have a nice evening.
Hugs Heike

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS background as usual and i love the colors too!

    Hugs.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful and amazing page!! So stunning background and colours!! Heike, es ist wie immer ein Traum. Ich liebe Deine Werke!! ;-) M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heike, your LO is so vibrant. Love your detailed work! Thanks for playing with Words and Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery

    ReplyDelete

Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute einmal wieder ein Layout was ich mit dem Farbspray von Lindy`s Stamp Gang gemacht habe. Hier kommt Ihr zu dem...