Sunday, October 12, 2014

Layout Pretty

Hallo,
Today I will show you a layout for the Oct. Challenge
Of the blog: Black With Two.
http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au/

This challenge was a little bit different compared to what I usually do.
I love soft colour with soft colour background.

So this was a real challenge for me.
And what can I say:
I love how the black background brings out the colour,
pink and mulberry.
Thank you Ladys for this awesome challenge.
                                                                             
                                                                       Pretty

 The pic shows my favorite fruit. Elderberry.
 I create my own background paper.
 The filmstrip and the letters are from Tim Holtz.
 Yummy, yummy....
 The cameo is handmade from fimo clay.

Thank you very much for visiting and for your comment on my blog.

I hope I will see you again on my blog!!

Have a nice day.
Heike

10 comments:

  1. Heike such a stunning layout. I love the combination of texture and paint. LOVE your colours and patterns that you created. Thanks for sharing and for playing with at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally gorgeous Heike - thank you for joining in at Black With Two xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning LO Heike, love all the layers and texture. Thanks for joining us at BW2 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic layout - love the layers you created. Thanks for joining us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! So many beautiful layers! Thanks so much for joining us at BW2 and doing such a lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning page.. looks good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining as over at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful layout, thanks for joining us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Heike you have done a great page at BW2. Hope you will join us again next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful page love all the detail Thanks for joining in with us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wow! Beautiful elements you chose for the BW2 board ! Love everything about this page. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute einmal wieder ein Layout was ich mit dem Farbspray von Lindy`s Stamp Gang gemacht habe. Hier kommt Ihr zu dem...