Happy New Year for everyone,
for me this year begins fantastic. I am so excited to be a part of a 2015 Design Team Member /http://scraptheboys.blogspot.ch/
So I created my very first layout as design team member by ScrapTheBoys.
Here is the link to the january challenge 2015. http://scraptheboys.blogspot.ch/2015/01/january-reveal.html
Dare to be daring
1. 30 x 30 cm design paper with clear gesso.
2. White gesso.
2. Acrylic in black orange and blue as background colour.
3. Archival in black and monarch orange for stamp work.
4. Paper circle in vintage industrial design.
5. Washi tape and splatters in blue, black and orange acrylic colour.
6. Foto frame with orange acrylic and black archival with letter stamp.
7. Corrugated paper with black acrylic for the foto background.
8. Letters from wood with black acrlyic of orange acrylic and T.H. letters with black card stock.
9. The last touch: Stamp work......
This is the fantastic Mood Board for the challenge:
I hope you play and scrap with us......
Please, visit the other D.T. Member from http://scraptheboys.blogspot.ch/
Australian entries are eligible for the sponsored prizes.
You can win: two small fantastic Gelato Pack from Faber Castell Australia.
Two pair of Wescott Scissors donated by Pilot Pens.
Embellishment pack donated from Raquel Bowman.http://www.raquelbowman.com/Please visit their stores and have a little look.
International entries winners will be offered a GDT spot.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Go into your studio....create and have fun.....